Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Huffines Art Festival

Last Saturday, I went to an event by my house called the Huffines Art Festival. I went with my sister, my mom, my mom's friend, and my mom's friend's sister. At the Huffines Art Festival there are booth-type things that have different art and other creative things. There were booths that had paintings and other typical artsy things. There was one booth that had really cool wallets made from recycled chip bags! That same booth had journal covers made from old records. There were also booths that had creative food. One booth had fudge made with many different flavors and another booth had toffee that was REALLY good. Other booths had jewelry, decorations, and little sculptures. For the kids, the festival had little carnival games. A lot of people also brought their dogs. There was one dog that was probably the biggest dog I have ever seen. Overall, it was a pretty cool experience. We didn't stay for very long but it was still very cool and since I like art, it was interesting to see all the different variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment